Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: jPersist 3.2.0
jPersist is an extremely powerful object-relational database persistence API that manages to avoid the need for configuration and annotation; mapping is automatic. It uses JDBC, and can work with any relational database and any type of connection resource. It uses information obtained from the database to handle mapping between the database and Java objects, so mapping configuration is not needed, and annotation is not needed. In fact, there is no configuration needed at all.
This major update includes several added annotations for easier mapping (when needed), improved class/table matching (making false positives mostly non-existent), the replacement of several Java legacy classes with the newer versions, and switching to concurrentHashMap where needed.
URL: Software Sensation Inc. - jWebApp Web Application Framework, Install&Update, MemSL - Memory Structures Library
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2007, 05:29 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2007, 07:34 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2007, 09:00 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2007, 06:27 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2007, 01:15 PM