Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: XINS 3.1-rc1
- 02-21-2013, 11:54 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
XINS is a technology used to define, create, and invoke remote APIs. XINS is specification-oriented. When API specifications are written (in XML), XINS will transform them to HTML-based documentation and Java code for both the client-side and the server-side. The communication is based on HTTP. XINS competes with the complex SOAP technology. Main design goals include simplicity, scalability, and testability. XINS is not only a specification technology, but also an application development framework. It offers transaction logging, unique log documentation, and active code generation.
This release candidate fixes minor bugs and prepares for the final release.
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2012, 08:04 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2007, 09:02 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2007, 04:52 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2007, 11:26 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2007, 09:40 AM