Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Aspose.Email for Java 2.4.0
- 02-21-2013, 11:41 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Aspose.Email for Java 2.4.0
Aspose.Email for Java is a Java component for reading and writing Microsoft Outlook MSG files without using Outlook. It can create and update MSG files, and retrieve properties such as subject, body, recipients, attachments, sender information, MAPI properties. It can be used with Web or desktop applications.
With this release, PST contents can now be saved to a memory stream by enumerating MessageInfo or message Entry IDs. The API is more stable and has improved PST operations. Bugs in EML to MSG conversion, email TextBody handling, and some issues related to attachment extraction from calendar items were fixed.
Aspose.Email for Java
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2012, 06:43 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2011, 07:50 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2010, 06:13 AM
- By jnamendi in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2008, 06:55 PM