Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: oXygen XML Editor 14.2
- 02-15-2013, 09:19 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
oXygen XML Editor 14.2
oXygen is an XML editor that supports any XML document, and works with XML Schemas, DTDs, Relax NG schemas, and NRL Schemas. It has powerful transformation support that allows you to edit XSLT and XSL-FO documents and to obtain documents in the desired output format (such as HTML, PS, or PDF) with just one click. It also includes a complete Subversion client, support for flattening XML Schemata, an XML Schema instance generator, integration with the X-Hive/DB, MarkLogic and TigerLogic XML databases, editing actions on the diagram, and a rename refactoring action.
This release supports XML Schema 1.1, generates XML instances and schema documentation, lets highlights help you focus on the content you need to review, presents all the changes, comments, and highlights in a review manager panel so you can quickly inspect and manage them, quickly finds resources in the project by searching in their content or file paths, lets you edit, check in, or check out resources directly on a Microsoft SharePoint server using the Data Source Explorer view, and extends the API.
oXygen XML Editor
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2013, 09:13 AM
- By dhavalmodi1031991 in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 01-11-2012, 01:17 PM
- By supra s in forum Java AppletsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-15-2010, 02:49 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2008, 03:47 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2007, 01:04 PM