Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Bugzero 6.5.5
- 02-07-2013, 01:49 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Bugzero is a Web-based change management and issue tracking system used in a distributed team environment to track software bugs, hardware defects, test cases, or any other issues. It can also be used equally well as a helpdesk customer support, trouble ticketing, or email management system to collect and manage customer feedbacks, incidents, requests, and issues. It is easy to use, but still flexible and adaptive, and can be configured to fit to your organization's unique business process and workflow.
Mailbox connection and read timeouts are now better handled. The Detail table column has been changed to MEDIUMTEXT for MySQL databases. A "Method Not Allowed" problem on a query page with dependent fields and a problem when refreshing a changed query result page listing multiple projects have been fixed.
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2011, 06:48 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2011, 05:52 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2008, 09:23 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-08-2008, 06:55 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2007, 09:16 AM