Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: SchemaCrawler 9.4
- 02-07-2013, 12:09 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
SchemaCrawler is a Java API which makes working with database metadata as easy as working with ordinary Java objects. It is also a database schema discovery and comprehension and schema documentation tool. You can search for database schema objects using regular expressions, output the schema and data in a readable text format, and find potential design issues with lint . The output is designed to be diff-ed against other database schemas. SchemaCrawler supports almost any database which has a JDBC driver, but for convenience is bundled with drivers for some commonly-used RDBMS systems. SchemaCrawler works with any operating system which supports Java.
Text formatting options are now honored in GraphViz dot output.
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2011, 06:49 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2007, 02:06 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 06:36 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2007, 04:40 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2007, 05:13 PM