Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Tigase Server 2.9.5-b606
- 06-09-2007, 08:59 AM #1levent Guest
Tigase Server 2.9.5-b606
Tigase Server is a lightweight and scalable Jabber/XMPP server. No third party libraries are needed. For services with very high load and a huge number of users, it can be deployed on as many machines as needed.
This release corrects and improves the packet filter, adds a startup script for Mandriva Linux, and fixes a problem with stream initialization on very fast machines. The IOService class is now synchronized. There are many performance improvements, and processing packets from/to remote servers has been added.
URL: tigase.org | Open Source and Free (GPL2) Jabber/XMPP environment.
- By maruthi_s in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2008, 07:11 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2008, 02:59 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-18-2007, 01:31 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2007, 08:26 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2007, 03:51 PM