Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: OpenSearchServer_1.4 beta 1
- 01-27-2013, 03:36 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
OpenSearchServer_1.4 beta 1
OpenSearchServer is a stable, high-performance search engine and a suite of high-powered full text search algorithms. Documents can be indexed in sixteen languages. Multi-lingual analyzers slice sentences into words, then run lemmatisation algorithms on words based on the document's language. Numerous document formats are supported, such as XML, HTML/XHTML, PDF, Word, PowerPoint, RTF, OpenOffice, plain text, MP3/4, Ogg, FLAC, etc. The Web interface, built around the Zkoss framework, provides an easy way to manage OSS. The integration is fast using the PHP client or the API (XML over HTTP). The crawlers of OpenSearchServer go through Web sites, file systems, and databases to rapidly and easily build your index.
This release adds many user interface improvements and new features. A new PDF viewer is able to highlight searched keywords on PDF pages. This powerful new feature also supports scanned PDF documents (OCR). Visio and Publisher documents are supported, and RSS feeds are indexed. A new report module provides information on the most often-searched words and which words don't return a document. Information about users and groups are extracted while browsing CIFS/SMB and FTP repositories.
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2013, 03:25 AM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2011, 06:36 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2011, 06:24 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2011, 07:23 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2008, 02:30 PM