Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: GeoServer 2.2.4
- 01-27-2013, 02:33 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
GeoServer is a software server that allows users to share and edit geospatial data. Designed for interoperability, it publishes data from any major spatial data source using open standards. GeoServer is the reference implementation of the Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) Web Feature Service (WFS) and Web Coverage Service (WCS) standards, as well as a high performance certified compliant Web Map Service (WMS). GeoServer forms a core component of the Geospatial Web.
The monitoring extension module is now an official extension [GEOS-5538]. The status page no longer throws errors after catalog reloads [GEOS-5371]. A critical fix has been made in the REST configuration of freemarker templates [GEOS-5533].
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2008, 07:53 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2008, 05:13 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2007, 07:58 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2007, 08:54 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-01-2007, 06:48 AM