Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Crate Game Engine 20080323
- 03-25-2008, 05:50 PM #1
Crate Game Engine 20080323
The Crate Game Engine is a game engine that is designed to make creating games trivial. The rendering and scripting engines are removed from the game engine to make the specialization of games as easy as possible. Currently, scripting support is implemented to allow a Lua script to be put directly in the game file, which can be validated as XML. Multiplayer text based adventure-style games can be played with the existing console rendering engine.
This release includes further cleanup of code, working towards enabling of scripting support.
URL: EmptyCrate | Software. Travel. Stuff.
- By JFlash in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2010, 05:49 AM
- By SSam Varghese in forum Java ServletReplies: 5Last Post: 01-05-2008, 09:26 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2007, 09:35 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2007, 07:08 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2007, 05:17 PM