Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: DBsight 1.5.4
- 03-24-2008, 07:05 PM #1
DBSight is a J2EE search platform for instant scalable full-text search on any relational database, for both beginners and experts. It features a built-in database crawler following user-defined SQL, incremental indexing, user-controllable result ranking, the ability to return results with highlights (like Google), and categorized result counts (like Amazon). It can easily integrate with other languages with XML/JSON/HTML. There is a UI for all operations, so no Java coding is necessary. Deleted or updated records in database can be synchronized also.
Search queries including stopwords will rank exact match higher. The sortBy=_relevance_ search option was added. The HTML filter was enhanced to support HTML text with less memory usage. lucene.jar was upgraded to the latest version. A cron scheduler display bug was fixed. An integer overflow when indexed documents are around Integer.MAX_VALUE was fixed. Indexing a Zip file inside BLOB columns was fixed. Partial data is avoided if errors happen during recreating an index. A time-based ranking exception when the date value is null was fixed. The showIndexUsage action is now open to a list of allowed IP addresses.
URL: DBSight: Instant Scalable Full-text database search platform/engine
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2007, 09:29 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2007, 04:14 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2007, 07:07 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2007, 02:46 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2007, 08:28 AM