Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-16-2013, 07:45 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
WiKID Strong Authentication System 3.5.0-b1399 Community Edition
The WiKID Strong Authentication System is a highly scalable, secure two-factor authentication system. It is simple to implement and maintain, allows users to be validated automatically, requires no hardware tokens, has a simple API for application support (via Ruby, PHP, Java, COM, Python, etc.), supports multiple domains, and supports replication for fault tolerance and scalability. It also supports mutual /host and transaction authentication, wireless tokens only domains, locked tokens (to your PC), anti-keystroke logger keypad PIN entry, etc.
Changes text back to localhost.p12 and changes the passphrase to match the documentation. The API can list users by domain.
WiKID Strong Authentication System
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2012, 07:45 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2011, 06:21 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-08-2011, 06:05 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2008, 07:12 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-16-2007, 04:59 AM