Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: SBuild Eclipse Plugin 0.3.0
- 01-16-2013, 06:17 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
SBuild Eclipse Plugin 0.3.0
SBuild Eclipse Plugin integrates SBuild into the Eclipse IDE. It provides an SBuild classpath container which can resolve project dependencies (build path) via SBuild. Additionally, dependencies can be resolved alternatively from a workspace through an alias configuration.
This release switches to Scala 2.10. The supported SBuild version is now 0.3.0 or above because of Scala 2.10 binary incompatibilities. Execution is now more robust.
SBuild Eclipse Plugin
- By dougwightman in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2011, 05:26 PM
- By dougwightman in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2011, 05:24 PM
- By olzibambolzi in forum EclipseReplies: 4Last Post: 12-21-2010, 03:26 PM
- By xiajun_80 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2010, 10:14 AM
- By JavaForums in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2007, 12:28 PM