Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: PoJoe Component Libraries 1.1
- 06-08-2007, 11:23 AM #1levent Guest
PoJoe Component Libraries 1.1
PoJoe Library is a set of Java POJO components, originally developed for OSMQ. Developers have found these components useful in building robust enterprise applications. Of note are: a FIFO queue that utilizes memory until a size threshold is reached, paging overflow elements to a disk cache; a dynamic discovery mechanism for locating remote processes by name over an IP network, eliminating the need to identify a remote service with a specific host computer; and a set of peer-to-peer async message components that support n concurrent message publishers for each named subscriber.
Minor enhancements and bugfixes, and changing the license from GNU Lesser to Apache 2.0.
- By Shuru in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 11-07-2008, 09:01 AM
- By baltimore in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 07:37 AM
- By java_novice in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 08-06-2007, 10:09 AM
- By Falcon1 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 8Last Post: 07-21-2007, 01:39 PM
- By Ada in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 06-07-2007, 06:52 PM