Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-19-2012, 10:16 AM #1Saaspose
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
- Lane Cove
- Rep Power
Text Extraction & Recognition from Remotely Stored Images in Cloud
What is new in this release?
Saaspose development team is proud to announce the new release of Saaspose.OCR. This latest release of Saaspose.OCR allows users to text extraction from remote images . In document manipulation tasks, you may come across scenarios where you want to extract text from a remotely stored image. This eliminates the need of uploading the image to local server or external storage provider and performs text extraction. Saaspose.OCR allows you to extract remote text from remote image URL using this feature-rich API in your applications. Saaspose.OCR extracts text from remotely stored images and recognizes a collection of characters from the extracted text. It is a platform independent REST API that supports different programming languages for optical character recognition and text extraction from remote image URLs. You just need to have remote URLs of the images and let Saaspose.OCR perform the rest of tasks involved in optical character recognition. For more details, please refer to Saaspose.OCR documentation. Saaspose.OCR API not only allows you to text extraction from remote image URL but you can also combine multiple REST APIs to enhance your application productivity. To get started with Saaspose.OCR, you only need to sign up at Saaspose and get application information. You can opt for free development account that enables you to evaluate all of our APIs.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Saaspose.OCR documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Saaspose.OCR for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Extract Text From Remote Image URL (.NET REST)
- Extract Text From Remote Image URL (Java REST)
Saaspose.OCR is a platform independent REST API used for optical character recognition and document scanning. It allows developers to scan documents, extract text and recognize characters from the documents in the cloud. It supports OCR feature for whole image, partial image or a specific rectangular area of an image file. It can be used with languages like .NET, Java, PHP, Ruby, Rails, Python, jQuery & many others. It can also be integrated with other cloud services to process documents.
More about Saaspose.OCR
- Homepage Saaspose.OCR
- Download latest available Saaspose SDKs
- Online documentation for Saaspose.OCR
- Saaspose.OCR REST Live Examples
- Ask technical questions/queries from Saaspose Support Team
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Saaspose - Your File Format Experts 2.0
- By saaspose in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2012, 11:14 AM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 02-24-2012, 04:18 PM
- By agastheswar in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2012, 09:49 AM
- By user101 in forum Java ServletReplies: 3Last Post: 09-05-2010, 09:15 PM
- By joe_2110 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2008, 08:26 PM