Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Java Classic RPG 2008-03-15
- 03-17-2008, 08:24 PM #1
Java Classic RPG 2008-03-15
Java Classic RPG is an RPG framework, engine, and game that uses OpenGL, a challenging AI, huge territories, and classic pen-and-paper turn-based combat. It is in the tradition of games like Wizardry 7 and EOB, but incorporates innovations made possible by modern computing technology. The framework and engine feature a self-containing, playable, algorithmically-generated world, and can be the base for new games.
The UI graphics were completely redesigned, including the main menu, character creation widgets, and on screen display. Some new character portraits were added. Code optimization for 3D and loading performance were done. World and Ecology generation configuration through XML files were developed. Mushrooms and other vegetation were appended to flora and was fox added again to the possibly met fauna. A local map was implemented and the mini world map can be replaced on the HUD. A sky-sphere lighting bug was fixed, along with other minor bugs.
URL: Java Classic Role Playing Game Framework And Game
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2007, 04:16 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2007, 12:15 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2007, 08:27 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2007, 09:15 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2007, 09:43 PM