Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: JGame 3.3
- 03-12-2008, 01:39 PM #1
JGame is a 2D game engine that runs on any Java JRE 1.2+ platform (with optional OpenGL enhancements through JOGL), and the mobile J2ME platform (CLDC1.1/MIDP2.0). It provides a high-level framework, enabling "classic" type arcade games to be developed with a minimum of code and effort. It is based on sprites with automatic animation and collision detection, and a tile-based background with easy sprite-tile interaction facilities. JGame games can be run with Web Start, as applets, or as MIDlets, without requiring any changes in the code. Graphics are scaled automatically to fit any screen size.
The OpenGL engine has been improved: it now works without non-power of two extensions, a number of bugs were fixed, and multilayer parallax scrolling and view rotate/zoom were added. A new OpenGL game, Dingbat Attack, was added.
URL: JGame: a Java game engine for 2D games
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2007, 04:42 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2007, 05:57 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2007, 09:14 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2007, 08:18 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2007, 05:24 PM