Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: WidgetServer 1.6.0
- 06-07-2007, 09:01 AM #1levent Guest
WidgetServer is a Java/XML server-side GUI-framework which enables an application to run as either a monolithic Swing app, a client/server Swing app, or as a Web app without any change and without loss of functionality. A rich widget set is supported that includes tree views, tabbed panes, split panels, and much more. A unified widget-based, object-oriented programming interface for Web and Swing GUIs is offered to the developer to control and assemble the GUI. Web applications are fully AJAX enabled. For Swing client/server applications, the framework handles client/server communication, including compression and security layers. A GUI builder is included.
Plugins can be internationalized separately and context menus on Swing table headers work. New Factory classes for all GUI components for easier use of the WidgetServer Java API have been implemented. A new set of interfaces has been added to connect the WidgetServer GUI API with the kernel API to prevent type casts and a setSelectionInterval method for text input components has been implemented.
URL: WidgetServer - unifies AJAX, Remote-Swing and XML-GUI (XUL): Welcome
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2007, 11:23 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2007, 07:48 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2007, 05:54 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2007, 01:35 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2007, 07:45 AM