Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: GeoServer 1.5.1
- 06-07-2007, 08:54 AM #1levent Guest
GeoServer connects your information to the Geospatial Web. With GeoServer, you can publish and edit data using open standards. Your information is made available in a large variety of formats as maps/images or actual geospatial data. GeoServer's transactional capabilities offer robust support for shared editing. It supports WFS-T and WMS open protocols from the OGC to produce JPEG, PNG, SVG, KML/KMZ, GML, PDF, Shapefiles, and more. It is built on the GeoTools2 Java GIS toolkit.
Many improvements, including shipping with OpenLayers as the default demo and preview application, and Portuguese and Chinese translations of the Web admin. There is also a lot of new Google Earth KML support, including templated output, superoverlays, picking up icons from SLD, legends, and fixes to work correctly on Google Maps.
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2008, 05:13 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2007, 08:58 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2007, 11:28 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2007, 06:02 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-01-2007, 06:48 AM