Aspose.Newsletter October 2012 Edition is Out Now
Aspose Newsletter for October 2012 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases of its JasperReports exporters, SQL Server rendering extensions, .NET, Java & SharePoint components. This month’s technical article shows saving DOC to Multipage TIFF with Aspose.Words for Java & a migration tip for saving VSD Files to Other Formats with VSTO or Aspose.Diagram. The video tutorial shows exporting Image to PSD with Aspose.Imaging for .NET.
In October 2011, we introduced Aspose.Imaging for .NET, an API for converting image files between formats and creating images. We are delighted to announce its first sibling, Aspose.Imaging for Java. The two products have the same features and save you lots of time when working with image files in your programs. To celebrate the release of Aspose.Imaging for Java, this month’s newsletter is themed around images. Aspose’s products have a host of image conversion and manipulation features. This month, we share how to save Microsoft Word documents to multipage TIFFs, export images to PSD with Aspose.Imaging and save Microsoft Visio diagrams to image formats with Aspose.Diagram. These are just some of the tasks that developers can perform with our products. Click here to know complete details about
Aspose.Imaging for Java .
Product Spotlight: Aspose.Imaging
Aspose.Imaging lets software developers create, convert, draw and manage images, independently of image editors. Now available for .NET and Java, Aspose.Imaging saves you time and effort by letting you add image management features to your applications quickly. Click here to download the latest version of Aspose.Imaging for Java .
Technical Article – Saving DOC to Multipage TIFF with Aspose.Words for Java
Multipage TIFFs group several images into one file. Aspose.Words for Java lets developers save documents to TIFF with one line of code. If the document contains more than one page, a multipage TIFF is created automatically. It is possible to set compression, resolution and which of the document’s pages you want to save. Click below to read the complete article about Saving DOC to Multipage TIFF with Aspose.Words for Java.
Updates about new product releases
- Aspose.Total for .NET - a compilation of our latest .NET products.
- Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.3.2 - copy sparklines between workbooks and more.
- Aspose.Words for .NET - our monthly Aspose.Words release.
- Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.3.0 - adds features for removing duplicate or unused fonts and extracting form fields from a particular region in PDF document.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET 6.6.0 - a number of fixes to PDF export functionality, thumbnail generation and opening presentation in cross platforms.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET 5.0.0 - support for Database Expanded generation and improved Code128 recognition.
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET 2.6.0 - adds full support for printing diagrams.
- Aspose.Tasks for .NET 4.5.0 - update tasks, task links, resource data, calendar data and more to MPP files.
- Aspose.Email for .NET 2.2.0 - dds full support for printing diagrams.
- Aspose.Total for Java - a compilation of our latest Java products.
- Aspose.Cells for Java 7.3.2 - copy sparklines between workbooks and more.
- Aspose.Words for Java - our monthly Aspose.Words release includes improvements to conditional formatting, HTML and PDF output and various fixes.
- Aspose.Imaging for Java - New! Add image creation, conversion and manipulation to your applications.
- Aspose.Email for Java 2.1.0 - set follow-up flag and due date for messages.
- Aspose.Total for SharePoint - a compilation of our latest SharePoint products.
- Aspose.Total for Reporting Services 3.5.0 - a compilation of our latest Reporting Services products.
- Aspose.Pdf for SSRS 2.5.0 - adds support for Microsoft Report Viewer control in Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2010.
- Aspose.Total for JasperReports - a compilation of our latest JasperReports products.
Tutorial Video – Export Image to PSD with Aspose.Imaging for .NET
One of the great benefits of Aspose.Imaging is that it lets you output to PSD, the native Adobe PhotoShop format. This tutorial shows how to set up a project that loads a BMP file and saves it to an RGB-mode PSD file with RLE compression. Click here to watch Video
Migration Tip – Saving VSD Files to Other Formats with VSTO or Aspose.Diagram for .NET
With Aspose.Diagram, you can work with Microsoft Visio files without Microsoft Office Automation. To share diagrams with colleagues who don’t have Microsoft Visio, or use diagrams in presentations, you’ll need to save diagrams to other file formats. You can do that with VSTO, of course, but we think you’ll agree that it is easier with Aspose.Diagram for .NET. Read the complete migration tip about Saving VSD Files to Other Formats
Collect your copy of Aspose Newsletter, October 2012 edition
– Collect the English version of this newsletter.
– Collect the Japanese version of this newsletter.
Keep in Touch
There are several ways for you to keep in touch with us. The monthly newsletter is a way for us to keep in touch with you, but we are always interested in hearing from you.
- Post a question on our forums
- Connect with us on Post a question on our Facebook
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts