Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Restlet 1.1 M2
- 03-01-2008, 11:22 PM #1
Restlet 1.1 M2
Restlet is a REST framework for Java. It natively supports all REST concepts (Resource, Representation, Connector, Component, etc.) and is suitable for both client and server Web applications. It supports major Web standards like HTTP, SMTP, XML, JSON, WADL, and Atom. Many extensions are also available to integrate with Servlet, Spring, Jetty, Grizzly, Simple, JAXB, JiBX, Velocity, or FreeMarker.
An HTTP server based on the Grizzly NIO framework. Support for HTTP DIGEST authentication and refactoring ofthe engine for pluggable authentication. A new Spring NRE extension. A JiBX extension. Configuration of a Component based on an XML document. An update of the Atom extension. Sorting of directory indexes is now based on the Alpha-numerical algorithm. Refactoring and enhancement of the WADL extension. This release updates Spring to version 2.5, db4o to version 7.0, FreeMarker to version 2.3.12, and Grizzly to version 1.7.2.
URL: Restlet - Lightweight REST framework for Java
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2008, 11:19 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2007, 11:35 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2007, 05:29 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2007, 06:44 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2007, 09:31 AM