Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-10-2012, 11:14 AM #1Saaspose
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
- Lane Cove
- Rep Power
Extract Shapes from Images of Particular Slide or Presentation in Cloud
What’s new in this release?
Saaspose development team is proud to announce the new release of Saaspose.Slides. While working with presentations, it often requires manage document properties of PowerPoint presentations . extracting shapes from images added in the slides. With this new release of Saaspose.Slides, you can extract shapes from images and use them as per your requirements. This feature allows you to access the shapes in presentation images, extract shapes from presentation collection and save them in a file. Saaspose.Slides REST API checks for each image added in the presentations and looks for any shape added in the slide images. It extracts the shapes and saves it in a file. You can use the shapes that are extracted from the presentations and saved in the file. Using Saaspose.Slides, you can also extract shapes from a particular slide uploaded at Amazon S3 storage. You can utilize our SDK and REST examples to extract shapes from a particular slide in PowerPoint presentations using Saaspose.Slides features in your applications. Saaspose.Slides not only supports several features for processing the presentations, it also collaborates with other File Format APIs to create the best combination of features for better results. It is a flexible REST API and can be used with any language of your choice across any platform.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Saaspose.Slides documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Saaspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Extract shapes from a particular slide using REST API in Java
- Extract shapes from a particular slide uploaded at Amazon S3 storage using REST API in .NET
Saaspose.Slides is a REST based API that allows developers to read, write & modify a PowerPoint presentations in cloud. It is platform independent API & can be used by developers in web, desktop, mobile & cloud applications alike. It provides a rich set of features like creating presentation from scratch, modify various aspect of a presentation & converting a presentation to PDF, XPS, TIFF, SVG, HTML, PNG, JPEG, GIF & BMP formats. It helps you add, modify or extract text from the presentation.
More about Saaspose.Slides
- Homepage of Saaspose.Slides
- Online documentation of Saaspose.Slides
- Download available Saaspose SDKs
- View Saaspose.Slides Examples
- Ask technical questions/queries from Saaspose Support Team
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Saaspose - Your File Format Experts 2.0
- By saaspose in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2012, 09:34 AM
- By galaxyrise in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-10-2012, 01:50 AM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2010, 02:32 PM
- By User01 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-23-2009, 06:44 AM
- By norazanita in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2008, 05:45 PM