Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Simple Timetracker 1.1.4
- 06-06-2007, 10:25 AM #1levent Guest
Simple Timetracker 1.1.4
Simple Timetracker is an application useful for keeping a record of time spent on projects and activities therein. You use mouse-drag gestures to 'paint' time spent on a task on a continuous timeline. It takes care to make sure any particular stretch of time is attributed to at most one task. It records data, via JDBC, in a database. By default, it uses HSQLDB, but (for example) a PostgreSQL database on a central server may be used.
This release no longer clears entries if time is shifted. Shift + mouse wheel scrolls time. Ctrl + mouse wheel scales time. This release has Bugzilla integration (see CONFIG.txt for instructions): Bugzilla bug status and title are displayed in the status line. Clicking a bug title copies the Bugzilla URL to the clipboard.
URL: LShift Ltd: Timetracker
- By mikau in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2008, 04:37 AM
- By abhiN in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2008, 11:13 AM
- By dim_ath in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2008, 04:00 PM
- By ibanez270dx in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2007, 02:27 AM
- By adamhaviland in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2007, 07:26 PM