Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-29-2012, 09:26 AM #1Saaspose
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
- Lane Cove
- Rep Power
Perform Mail Merge on Document Templates or Specific Document Region
What is new in this release?
Saaspose development team is very happy to announce the new release of Saaspose.Words. This release allows developers an exciting and useful feature for your documents. This release offers mail merge function for quickly and easily creating documents like letters, labels and envelopes. There are two approaches to execute mail merge in your documents. Firstly, you can create a document template (.doc ) and insert the merge fields into it. Then you can perform simple mail merge operation that takes data from your data source and merges it into the document. The second approach is to specify the regions within document for executing mail merge operation. You can insert two mail merge fields to mark the beginning and end of the mail merge region. Once you execute mail merge with regions, all document content that is included inside the specified mail merge region automatically will be repeated for every record in the data source. For more information on Saaspose.Words features and examples, please refer to our documentation. Saaspose.Words provides easy and simple methods to execute mail merge in your documents including MS Word documents. You can choose to specify a region within your document and perform mail merge operation for that specific region. You can integrate Saaspose.Words with other File Format APIs and combine different features to enhance the productivity and performance of your applications.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Saaspose.Words documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Saaspose.Words for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Execute Mail Merge with Region (.NET REST)
- Execute Mail Merge without Regions (Java REST)
Saaspose.Words is a platform independent REST API used for cloud based document creation, manipulation & conversion. It allows converting document to DOC, DOCX, XPS, TIFF, PDF, HTML, SWF & many other formats. It can be used languages like .NET, Java, PHP, Ruby, Rails, Python, jQuery & many others. It can also be integrated with other cloud services to process documents. Other features include Create & modify watermark, content & formatting manipulation, mail merge abilities, reporting features.
More about Saaspose.Words
- Homepage Saaspose.Words
- Download latest available Saaspose SDKs
- Online documentation for Saaspose.Words
- Saaspose.Words REST Live Examples
- Ask technical questions/queries from Saaspose Support Team
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Saaspose - Your File Format Experts 2.0
- By sudheer.v47 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-09-2014, 10:26 AM
- By saaspose in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2012, 09:01 PM
- By sukarnar in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2012, 06:54 PM
- By D.Calladine in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2012, 12:48 AM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2012, 09:03 PM