Use TrueType Fonts for PDF Generation & Adding Buffered Images to PDF
What’s new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Pdf for Java 3.2.0 has been released. This release provides support for TrueType fonts during PDF generation. The HTML to PDF conversion feature is greatly improved by providing support for some new style tags and we have also made significant improvement to the XML to PDF conversion feature. This new release also provides support for adding buffered images to PDF documents. Please note that the current release of Aspose.Pdf for Java works faster than its predecessors, due to internal code optimization Aspose team has carried out to minimize the creation of temporary objects. We have also introduced a new overloaded method in the ImageInfo class that provides the capability to directly save Swing objects into PDF document. Below is the list of main improved features and bug fixes added in this release
- Added minimal support for the in-place html style tag
- Ability to directly save Swings object to Pdf file
- White border at the bottom of PDF file is fixed
- Bookmark disappearance is fixed when pointing to paragraph in table
- Transparent PNG getting black background in PDF (MAC User) is now fixed
- Can add new row using completeClone
- Support TrueType font.
- Some HTML Tags are now properly rendered during PDF generation process
- Extra line spacing during XML to PDF conversion is fixed
- Improved addition of BufferedImage to PDF document
- Unable to load Image from BufferedImage object
- Extra page is being added when calling setIsFirstParagraph with true argument
- Unable to include Custom font in resultant PDF
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Set the Appearance of the document
- Attach any File to PDF Document
Overview: Aspose.Pdf for Java
More about Aspose.Pdf for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf for Java
- Download Aspose.Pdf for Java
- Read online documentation of Aspose.Pdf for Java
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf for Java Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf for Java blog
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose – Your File Format Experts