Text Replacement in PDF Document & Stable PDF to Image Conversion
What is new in this release?
This most recent version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java 4.3.0 has been released. This new release greatly improved PDF to image conversion has been improved. Furthermore, the development team has significantly improved features like text replacement, PDF to TIFF conversion, tag replacement inside a PDF document and Signature image rendering when converting PDF to TIFF. Below is the list of main improved features added in this release
- Form field values are now extracted in proper sequence
- When converting attached PDF file into TIFF format, the output image is not correct
- Enhanced images conversion from PDF file
- Converting PDF to TIFF produces garbled text is fixed
- Signature image is now properly rendered when converting PDF to TIFF
- Space appears between words once the text is replaced inside the PDF
- Tag is not replaced inside PDF document
- Extra space is being added between words, when replacing specific tag inside string
- Text corruption is fixed when replaced inside PDF file
- Extra space is being added between words, when some tags inside string are replaced
- PDF conversion into Image results in black page is fixed
- Text replacement wasn't performed for particular replacement order is fixed.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf.Kit for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Adding Images and Text using PdfFileMend class
- Adding multi line watermark to existing PDF
Overview: Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
Aspose.Pdf.Kit is a Java component for PDF document manipulation of both windows & web based Java applications that allow developers to edit existing PDF documents. Main features include; Filling XFA fields in PDF, creating PDF document link, font style, modifying AcroForm, extracting and adding Images and text, getting and modifying meta information of PDF file, encrypting or decrypting a PDF file, Adding watermark or logo, append pages and converting PDF file to a single Tiff file or XML file.
More about Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Download Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Product Overview and Features for Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Demos of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java blog
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher