Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-04-2012, 02:02 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
Aspose.Newsletter June 2012 Edition is out Now
Aspose Newsletter for June 2012 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases of its JasperReports exporters, SQL Server rendering extensions, .NET, Java & SharePoint components. This month’s technical article shows why to use Aspose.Words for Java instead of the Open XML SDK & a migration tip for reading critical paths with Aspose.Tasks for .NET vs. VSTO. A video tutorial for replacing text with form fields in Aspose.Pdf for .NET.
At the beginning of the month we had some great news: for the seventh year running, we’ve received Bestselling Publisher and Bestselling Product awards from ComponentSource. The awards are based on sales and we’re proud that our customers continue to invest in us. As you know, this is a special year for us: we turned ten years old in March. We’re continuing to connect to our early users and are delighted to share a video from Keith Harvey, a software consultant with over 20 years experience of building great applications that are easy to use. Click here to watch complete video .
Product Spotlight – Aspose.BarCode for SharePoint
Aspose.BarCode lets software developers work with barcodes in their own applications and add barcodes to documents. We’re delighted to announce the latest addition to the Aspose.BarCode product family: Aspose.BarCode for SharePoint. With this easy to install component you can add barcode fields to SharePoint lists . Over 40 symbologies are supported.
Technical Article – Open XML SDK and Aspose.Words for Java
One of the questions that our users ask us is why they should use Aspose.Words for Java instead of the Open XML SDK. Open XML is free and it works, so why invest in something else? The answer is features and simplicity. Aspose.Words supports more file formats so you can do file conversion, it supports reporting, allows you to render documents for screen, to PDF or to print. All of this can be done in a few simple lines of code. But that’s not all. Click below to read the complete article .
Updates about new product releases
- Aspose.Total for .NET - a compilation of our latest .NET products.
- Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.2.1 - a number of enhancements and fixes improves conversion and Smart Markers.
- Aspose.Words for .NET - our monthly Aspose.Words release.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET 6.2.0 - adds PPTX to HTML export, rendering Arabic to thumbnails, opening password protected presentations in read-only mode and more.
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET 2.2.0 - adds export to HTML, rendering line styles and a number of fixes and enhancements.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET 1.5.0 - adds support for TIFF, including compression and multi-page TIFFs and improves performance.
- Aspose.Email for .NET 1.7.1 - adds EML to MSG conversion.
- Aspose.Total for Java - a compilation of our latest Java products.
- Aspose.Cells for Java 7.2.1 - format pivot tables with customer styles, also adds fixes and enhancements.
- Aspose.Words for Java - our monthly Aspose.Words release.
- Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java 4.2.0 - a number of fixes around XFDF files.
- Aspose.Email for Java 1.7.0 - adds support for TNEF creation, adds property for detecting Outlook message type and a number of enhancements and fixes.
- Aspose.Total for SharePoint - a compilation of our latest SharePoint products.
- Aspose.Words for SharePoint 2.5.0 - maintenance release that fixes a number of issues.
- Aspose.BarCode for SharePoint 1.0.0 - New product: add barcodes to SharePoint lists, with the choice of over 40 common symbologies.
- Aspose.Total for Reporting Services 3.5.0 - a compilation of our latest Reporting Services products.
- Aspose.Slides for SSRS 4.2.0 - adds support for SQL Server 2012 and lets you export presentations with password protection.
- Aspose.Total for JasperReports - a compilation of our latest JasperReports products.
- Aspose.Words for JasperReports 1.5.0 - improves layout views and fixes conversion issues.
Tutorial Video – Replace Text with Form Fields in Aspose.Pdf for .NET
The merged version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET (6.0.0 onwards) gives you great control over many different aspects of PDF documents. You can find and replace text, for example. This video tutorial shows you how to replace text in a PDF with a form field in. Click here to watch Video
Migration Tip – Reading Critical Paths with Aspose.Tasks for .NET vs. VSTO
In Microsoft Project, the critical path is a series of tasks that directly affect the finish date of a project. When programming with Project files, you need to be able to read the critical path. You can do this using VSTO, or with Aspose.Tasks for .NET. With Aspose.Tasks, you don’t need Microsoft Project installed: you’re not dependent on other software. Read the complete migration tip about Creating a Reading Critical Paths with Aspose.Tasks for .NET vs. VSTO
Collect your copy of Aspose Newsletter, June 2012 edition
– Collect the English version of this newsletter.
– Collect the Japanese version of this newsletter.
Keep in Touch
There are several ways for you to keep in touch with us. The monthly newsletter is a way for us to keep in touch with you, but we are always interested in hearing from you.
- Post a question on our forums
- Connect with us on Post a question on our Facebook
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2012, 03:07 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2012, 07:36 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2012, 01:12 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2012, 01:35 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2011, 07:15 PM