Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-31-2012, 10:31 AM #1Banned
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
Detect Outlook Message Type & Extract Nested Attachments in Java App.
What is new in this release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Email for Java 1.7.0 . This month’s release provides support for the creation of TNEF message files and Added a property in MapiMessage class to detect the Outlook message type. This release also improved EULA for Aspose.Email for Java and sender address display. It includes some important bug fixes like embedded images appearance, Appointment request issue, nested attachments extraction, Encoding problem when converting from EML to MSG and many more. The main new and improved features added in this release are listed below
- Supported ability to create TNEF message
- Added a property in MapiMessage class to detect the Outlook message type
- Sender address is shown differently when sender address is not in Smtp format
- Update EULA for Aspose.Email for Java
- Embedded images appear as regular attachments when processed by Aspose.Email
- Saving mail message as .msg file corrupts original attachment file name is fixed.
- Appointment request when received, adds an hour to start and end times is now fixed.
- Fixed setting the Appointment Time Zone to "America/New_York" adds an hour to time
- Enhanced extraction of nested attachments
- Enhanced encoding when converting from EML to MSG
- Email address is not valid - MapiMessage.ToMapiMessageItem()
- EML: Sent date is set to None is now fixed.
- Encoding problem is resolved when converting from MSG to MHT
- Content-Type: image/pdf vs application/pdf
- Attachment has empty string for LongFileName, FileName and Extension when using MapiMessage
- Outlook cannot open the message after deleting regular attachments
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Converting Email Messages
- Read Outlook PST File and Get Folders and Subfolders Information
Overview:Aspose.Email for Java
Aspose.Email for Java is a Non-Graphical Java component that enables Java applications to read and write Microsoft Outlook documents without utilizing Microsoft Outlook. It enables developers to create new MSG file from scratch, update an existing MSG file, read Outlook MSG file & get it's properties like subject, body, recipients in to, cc and bcc, Adding or removing attachment, sender information and MAPI properties. Aspose.Email for Java can be used with Web as well as Desktop Application.
More about Aspose.Email for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Email for Java
- Download Aspose.Email for Java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Email for Java
- Demos of Aspose.Email for Java
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Email for Java Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Email for Java blog
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
- By seritzo in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2014, 11:56 AM
- By arcelivez in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2011, 02:38 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2011, 12:04 PM
- By BobswYourUcle in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2011, 09:49 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-30-2010, 10:40 AM