Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: OpenXava 4.4.1
- 05-16-2012, 06:03 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
OpenXava is a framework to develop AJAX JavaEE/J2EE applications rapidly and easily. It allows you to define applications only with POJOs, JPA, and Java 5 annotations. It is feature rich and flexible. It generates JSR-168 portlet applications (Liferay, WebSphere Portal, Jetspeed, etc.).
There is a new method executeClicking() in ModuleTestBase. Locales for portlet resource files did not match those of portlet.xml (javax.portlet.title error in liferay). Reports in Excel format produced a file called report.pdf instead of report.xls. Tab default values are applied to collections. If defined, a list formatter is used as a formatter in detail mode too. No longer tries to load .svn files as JS. Calculated properties are not injected in the entity validators. A CSRF attack error in Liferay dialogs is fixed. There are many more fixes.
URL:AJAX Java Web Framework for Rapid Application Development of Enterprise Applications - OpenXava
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2012, 06:44 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2011, 07:02 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2008, 02:20 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2008, 05:12 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2007, 10:04 AM