Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: LabKey Server 12.1
- 05-16-2012, 05:53 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
LabKey Server 12.1
LabKey Server is open source software that helps scientists manage, analyze, and share complex datasets. It supports tandem mass spectrometry, flow cytometry, assays for neutralizing antibodies, Luminex, observational studies, and secure, Web-based collaboration. The software is modular, configurable, and customizable. It can be installed in your institution on any modern hardware and operating system. It is designed to integrate with your existing systems, instruments, and work flows, and to be readily adapted by skilled programmers to novel methods of inquiry. The project is under active development by a team of professional software engineers and a community of active contributors. New versions are released about four times per year.
Customizable Participant Reports: create exportable reports focusing on particular participants and data. Faceted Filtering: sort through participant groups. Permissions Reports: see detailed access reports for each resource. Specimen Reports: manage specimens with more flexible and customizable reports. Error Bars: add error bars to data visualizations.
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 01-01-2012, 01:48 PM
- By nandhinianand in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 12-26-2011, 12:33 AM
- By kshitiz in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2009, 10:17 PM
- By vilas_patil in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2009, 02:18 PM
- By islamfunny in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 4Last Post: 08-15-2008, 04:30 PM