Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: net.windwards options 0.9.4
- 05-12-2012, 01:14 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
net.windwards options 0.9.4
options is a Java toolkit for parsing command line options. It focuses on ease-of-use. It uses annotations to declare valid options and takes care not to intrude on your class structure. It adheres to the GNU getopt style of options.
You can now use @Option on enum fields to get options which can only take on one of a limited set of values.
URL:options - java lib for parsing command line options | Quest for improvement
- By adjit in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 01-05-2012, 04:36 PM
- By hego555 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2011, 12:15 PM
- By ProgrammingPup in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2009, 06:21 AM
- By mnand in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2009, 04:12 AM
- By JavaForums in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2007, 01:11 PM