Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-08-2012, 08:27 PM #1Banned
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
Signature Line & Import/Export of MathML in ODT Format in .NET & Java Apps
What is new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Words for Java &.NET 11.3.0 has been released. The release of Aspose.Words 11.3.0 provides 127 fixes and new features. A signature line is a special object found in Microsoft Word documents in the drawing layer. The signature line can be interacted with and provides an easy way for the end user to add a digital signature to the document. Signature lines are now fully supported in the model and this feature is retained when converting between flow formats such as DOCX, RTF, and WML with the exception of DOC format which will follow shortly. MathML is the language used to describe mathematical and scientific equations in OpenOffice documents. Aspose.Words now supports import and export of MathML in ODT format and preserves almost all equations during round-trip. OfficeMath Equations are now preserved when saving to Non-OOXML formats in this new release. This is the first version of OfficeMath rendering and we are proud to say that most features are supported. The list of most notable new and improved features in this release are listed below
- SectionStart.NewColumn to work when number of columns is same
- Support row formatting revisions in WordML and Docx
- Document properties outside of their RTF groups are ignored
- Support Ink shapes
- Packages embedded in DOCX are not converted to DOC
- Consider exporting with or without BOM optionally
- ODF Plugfest 20090713. Math formula missing after ODT 2 ODT conversion.
- SectionStart.NewColumn is considered as page break upon rendering.
- Preserve Office Math Markup Language (OMML) formulas during processing.
- Ink annotations are converted to simple images after open/save using Aspose.Words.
- Export math content into binary DOC
- Preserve Office Math Formulas during RTF roundtrip.
- Support rendering of OfficeMath
- Export Office Math content to HTML
- Export Office Math content to WML
- Support basic table row wrapping around floaters
- Automatic thumbnail generating from first page of document
- Support absolutely positioned tabs rendering
- Section break new column behaves like page break, while saving Word document to Pdf Format
- Support MathML ODT import
- Add functionality to FileFormatUtil to return if a document format is supported on load or save based on mime-type.
- Tabs are lost upon rendering to Fixed Page Formats
- Implement Load and Save warnings for WML format
- Text column break does not work while saving in PDF format.
- Improved table formatting changes after open/save DOC
- Consider saving macro-enabled FlatOPC.
- Consider saving template FlatOPC.
- Content Controls lost is fixed during converting DOCX to DOC.
- Double underline show up issues is resolved in HTML
- Auto paragraph spacing is corrected in TOC
- Improved automatic paragraph spacing handling
- Support basic table row wrapping around floaters.
- Floating table overlaps inline talbe after rendering.
- Investigate whether Aspose.Words can use fonts embedded into printer device.
- Font.Bidi not working as needed is now fixed
- Logo in header overlaps the table in body in Fixed page formats
- Table content is getting overlapped on the frames is fixed
- Tables overlap each other after rendering is fixed
- Table content is getting overlapped on other objects is fixed
Layout gets disturbed upon rendering DOC to fixed page formats is resolved.
- Update links to new URL format for product pages and announcements threads
- Support EMF+ GetDC record
- Support EMF+ DrawDriverString record
- Page break is placed in the end of preceding page instead of the beginning of the next page is fixed.
- Small unrelated refactoring
- Updating PAGE fields degrades performance significantly is now improved
- “Customization metadata” is removed from the document after saving using Aspose.Words.
- Some text becomes on the previous page during rendering/converting to PDF is fixed.
- Formatting revisions are not supported in RTF
- Size of EMF image is improper during rendering is now fixed.
- Numbers in numbered lists are changed during HTML export is now resolved.
- Control output of text with negative margins is now fixed.
- AW incorrectly imports mhtml with part of content outside of tag is now fixed.
- Extra content appears in the output document during MHTML import.
- When open the document in Acrobat Reader error occurs "An error exists on this page" is now fixed.
- Incorrect handling font property OUTL
- DrawingML is improperly rendered.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Words for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Words for performing different tasks like the followings.
- How to: Document as a Multipage TIFF ?
- How-to: Check Format Compatibility ?
Overview: Aspose.Words for .NET
Aspose.Words is a word processing component that enables Java & .NET applications to read, write and modify Word documents without using Microsoft Word. Other useful features include document creation, content and formatting manipulation, mail merge abilities, reporting features, TOC updated/rebuilt, Embedded OOXML, Footnotes rendering and support of DOCX, DOC, WordprocessingML, HTML, XHTML, TXT and PDF formats (requires Aspose.Pdf). It supports both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. You can even use Aspose.Words to build applications with Mono.
More about Aspose.Words for .NET
- Homepage Aspose.Words for .NET
- Homepage Aspose.Words for . Java
- Download Aspose.Words for .NET
- Download Aspose.Words for Java
- Demos for Aspose.Words for .NET
- Online documentation of Aspose.Words for .NET:
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Words for .NET
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Words for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
- By pradnya in forum GWTReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2011, 02:38 PM
- By bagofmilk in forum AndroidReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2011, 10:40 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2010, 01:27 PM
- By Gideonzx in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2009, 09:08 PM