Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: MQ Visual Edit 1.6.0
- 05-05-2012, 07:34 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
MQ Visual Edit 1.6.0
MQ Visual Edit allows users to view, manipulate and manage messages in a queue of a WebSphere MQ (formally MQSeries) queue manager and presents the data in a simplified format similar to a database utility or spreadsheet program. It is designed for application programmers, JMS developers, quality assurance testers, and production support personnel. It can run on any platform that supports Java v1.4 (or higher). It can connect to local queue managers or to any remote queue manager.
This release adds 3 new columns to the main windows when displaying MQMD: MsgIdInHex, CorreldInHex, and GroupIdInHex. It adds a new feature called “Search MQMD” under the MQMD menu item. The Search MQMD feature supports searching on the following MQMD fields: MsgID, CorrelID, GroupID, UserID, Appl Id Data, Appl Origin Data, and Format. A gutter/line number column and a status line have been added to the Raw Data tabs of the Message Edit window. There are copy and find commands for the Hex Data and EBCDIC Data tabs of the Message Edit window. There are 3 new stand-alone tools: Hex Converter, Hex Editor, and XML Editor.
URL:Capitalware's MQ Visual Edit Overview Page
- By tgoossens in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-22-2012, 11:09 AM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2011, 06:38 PM
- By RichersooN in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2011, 06:33 AM
- By sknn in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2008, 03:30 PM
- By manoj41831 in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 0Last Post: 06-17-2008, 04:05 PM