Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Talend Open Studio for ESB
- 05-05-2012, 07:14 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Talend Open Studio for ESB
Talend Open Studio for ESB is an innovative, Eclipse-based tooling environment for modeling, configuring, and deploying integration solutions using the Apache-based open source enterprise service bus (ESB), Talend ESB. Talend ESB is a versatile and flexible ESB that allows organizations to address integration challenges, from simple departmental projects to complex, heterogeneous IT environments. Powered by the Apache CXF, Apache Camel, and Apache ActiveMQ Open Source integration projects, it makes enterprise-class integration accessible by delivering a cost-effective and easy-to-use way to integrate and expand systems and applications.
New features include improvements in REST Service development (HTTPS and Basic Auth), an updated Rent-a-car example, routes exported as a kar file to improve the dependency management, and ESB Consumer configuration at runtime (SSL, proxy, etc.). SAM Server on Talend Runtime works with all supported databases.
URL:Data Integration Software and Data Management Tools - Talend
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-25-2011, 06:28 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2007, 08:59 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2007, 08:51 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2007, 07:26 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2007, 12:27 AM