Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: MyJSQLView 3.34
- 04-27-2012, 07:49 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
MyJSQLView provides an easy-to-use Java based GUI frontend for viewing, adding, editing, or deleting data in the HSQL, MSAccess, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and SQLite databases. A query tool allows the building of complex SQL statements. The application allows easy sorting, searching, and import/export of table data. A plug-in framework allows inclusion of tools to profile and plot data for analysis.
The maintenance update addresses issues with data importation and exportation associated with database tables with 100k+ rows. Modifications have been made to allow the control of table reads and writes by way of General Options Preferences. This release, like the prior one, improves the HeatMapper plugin. The TableFieldProfiler plugin has been expanded to include a cluster analysis tool.
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2012, 06:40 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2011, 08:30 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2008, 06:03 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 10:08 PM