Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: DB Sanity 0.9.4
- 04-27-2012, 07:41 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
DB Sanity 0.9.4
DB Sanity performs checks on a database for verifying data consistency and correctness of aplication deployments. It is invoked by the command line and creates an HTML report with a summary and listings of faulty database entries.
This release adds several new checking features: multi-column validator support, multicolumn-validation against reference data sets (exact set/sub set/super set) in CSV or Excel(TM) files, trim checking, and verification of alternative foreign key paths between two tables. All known bugs have been fixed.
- By Luinithil in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 01-13-2012, 01:59 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2011, 10:05 AM
- By MyTimeFinder in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2011, 07:07 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-23-2011, 07:17 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-22-2011, 08:54 PM