Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-26-2012, 09:21 AM #1Banned
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
Add Time Zone Info with an Appointment Request & Better PST Reading
What is new in this release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Email for Java 1.6.0 . With this new release you can add time zone information with an appointment request and saving of any message to OFT file format. In this version we have introduced the EnumerateMessageObjects and EnumerateMapiMessages methods to the FolderInfo class to improve the PST reading performance. This release also improved EULA for Aspose.Email for Java and checking the presence of Mail Internet Headers before converting to MHT. The main new and improved features added in this release are listed below
- Implement InternetMessageId property in Aspose.Email.Outlook.Pst.MessageInfo
- Add timezone information in Appointment Request
- Ability to save OFT file format
- Improve PST file reading performance
- Update EULA for Aspose.Email for Java
- TO field is duplicated in EML is now fixed.
- MailMessage now show attachments of EML
- Check the presence of Mail Internet Headers before converting to MHT
- The problem of PST file display in Outlook is now fixed
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Save email message as Draft
- Manage Attachments in Email Message
Overview:Aspose.Email for Java
Aspose.Email for Java is a Non-Graphical Java component that enables Java applications to read and write Microsoft Outlook documents without utilizing Microsoft Outlook. It enables developers to create new MSG file from scratch, update an existing MSG file, read Outlook MSG file & get it's properties like subject, body, recipients in to, cc and bcc, Adding or removing attachment, sender information and MAPI properties. Aspose.Email for Java can be used with Web as well as Desktop Application.
More about Aspose.Email for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Email for Java
- Download Aspose.Email for Java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Email for Java
- Demos of Aspose.Email for Java
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Email for Java Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Email for Java blog
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
- By Bonia in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 02-29-2012, 11:07 AM
- By yzaltz in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 09-29-2010, 01:38 PM
- By Rudre in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-02-2010, 02:46 PM
- By ddscart in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2009, 08:41 PM
- By mohammedsiddig in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 09-07-2008, 03:38 PM