Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: DataCleaner 2.5.1
- 04-17-2012, 08:07 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
DataCleaner is a data quality analysis tool that allows you to perform data profiling, validating, and minor ETL-like tasks. These activities help you administer and monitor your data quality in order to ensure that your data is useful and applicable to your business situation. It can be used for master data management (MDM) methodologies, data warehousing projects, statistical research, preparation for extract-transform-load activities, and more.
A bug has been fixed in the Table lookup transformation which caused it to be unable to have multiple output columns. CSV file escape characters have been made configurable. A minor bug pertaining to empty strings in the Concatenator has been fixed. Support for the Cubrid database has been added. Converter transformations have been adapted to be able to work on multiple fields, not just single fields.
URL:Open source data quality, data profiling, data cleansing, data matching | DataCleaner
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2011, 06:48 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2011, 07:20 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2008, 05:19 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2008, 07:20 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2008, 07:48 PM