Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Zoom Profiler 2.1.2
- 04-17-2012, 07:01 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Zoom Profiler 2.1.2
Zoom is a low-overhead graphical and command line profiler for Linux. Profiles are system-wide, precise down to the instruction level, and capture complete backtraces of C/C++/ObjC/Fortran/Assembly code. This lets you see exactly where time was spent, what code was running (user or kernel), and how that code was called. Drill down into a specific symbol, and Zoom shows source and assembly annotated with general and processor-specific tuning advice. It saves profiles as a single, self-contained session file that can be emailed or attached to bug reports. This lets you share what you find with colleagues or archive it for later review. Zoom also supports remote network profiling and scripting, making it ideal for embedded or server systems and automated workflows.
This release fixes tracking of exited processes and threads, as well as Thread Time profile time stamps. The zoomscript API example has been improved, and there have been a variety of user interface and performance enhancements.
URL:Linux Profiler from RotateRight
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2012, 06:59 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2012, 05:58 PM
- By cselic in forum Java 2DReplies: 13Last Post: 08-30-2010, 07:55 PM
- By Santhoshkumarp in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2010, 02:39 PM
- By ps20090 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-18-2009, 12:04 PM