Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: iText 5.2.1
- 04-04-2012, 06:49 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
iText is a library that contains classes to generate and manipulate documents in the Portable Document Format (PDF). Document manipulation includes splitting, merging, and filling out forms (AcroForms, static and dynamic XFA forms).
This release fixes some bugs which have been reported in the last few weeks. It also brings some changes in support of other projects, such as XML Worker. For instance, it adds some functionality to the Paragraph class to mimic the behavior of a <p> or <div> tag in HTML.
URL: iText ® - Free / Open Source PDF Library for Java and C#
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2012, 06:21 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2011, 07:21 PM
- By new_2_java in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2011, 05:24 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2010, 07:41 AM
- By email@example.com in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2010, 06:03 AM