Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.1.2
- 04-03-2012, 07:29 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.1.2
Aspose.Cells is a .NET component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. It supports a robust formula calculation engine, pivot tables, VBA, workbook encryption, named ranges, spreadsheet formatting, drawing objects like images, OLE objects, and importing or creating charts. You can also create Excel files using a designer spreadsheet, smart marker, or API and apply formulae and functions. It supports CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF, and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007.
This release includes extensive support for tables in XLS format. You can now customize the Ribbon XML. There are some enhancements made for the pivot table module. This release improves the performance for PDF rendering and loading large workbooks. Both the load and export processes are now fast enough to suit your performance needs. The Aspoce.Cells Formula Calculation Engine has been enhanced further, and some bugs fixed for certain formulas. The desktop grid control provided by Aspose.Cells for .NET fixed a few issues while importing MS Excel files.
URL: Create Tables in XLS Format and Customize the Ribbon XML using Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.1.2 | Blogs - Aspose.com
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2012, 06:30 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2011, 06:35 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-25-2011, 06:47 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2011, 07:27 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2011, 07:05 PM