Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Parallel Performance Wizard 2.8
- 04-03-2012, 08:21 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Parallel Performance Wizard 2.8
Parallel Performance Wizard (PPW) is a performance analysis tool designed for UPC, MPI, and SHMEM programs. It features an easy-to-use interface and tight integration with GAS programming models via the GASP interface. It is known to work on many platforms. This project is part of a study of existing and emerging performance analysis theory and tools, current and future HPC architectures, and usability and user productivity preferences and methods, along with various programming models.
This release adds several improvements related to data handling in the PPW backend, SGI UPC support, and a number of bugfixes.
URL: Parallel Performance Wizard
- By garrym in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2011, 12:46 AM
- By Pablo3728 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2010, 07:04 PM
- By arshadalisoomro in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 08-06-2010, 10:26 AM
- By Radhikaibm in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2008, 08:42 AM
- By SwinGirl in forum Java TutorialReplies: 3Last Post: 11-08-2007, 05:34 PM