Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Zoom Profiler 2.1.0
- 04-03-2012, 06:59 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Zoom Profiler 2.1.0
Zoom is a low-overhead graphical and command line profiler for Linux. Profiles are system-wide, precise down to the instruction level, and capture complete backtraces of C/C++/ObjC/Fortran/Assembly code. This lets you see exactly where time was spent, what code was running (user or kernel), and how that code was called. Drill down into a specific symbol, and Zoom shows source and assembly annotated with general and processor-specific tuning advice. It saves profiles as a single, self-contained session file that can be emailed or attached to bug reports. This lets you share what you find with colleagues or archive it for later review. Zoom also supports remote network profiling and scripting, making it ideal for embedded or server systems and automated workflows.
This release adds support for the perf profiling driver including thread scheduler and system call tracing. Multi-threaded behavior can now be visualized with the new timeline view. Call trees have been enhanced to distinguish symbols by module. Code analysis for AMD Family 15h has been added as well as support for the AVX, VMX, and SVM instruction sets. DWARF information generated by gcc 4.6 is now supported. Network control of profiling has been improved. The Zoom GUI is now available for Mac OS X and Windows so that you can view profiles and control profiling from any machine.
URL: Linux Profiler from RotateRight
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2012, 06:58 PM
- By cselic in forum Java 2DReplies: 13Last Post: 08-30-2010, 07:55 PM
- By Santhoshkumarp in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2010, 02:39 PM
- By mickey in forum Java 2DReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2010, 11:39 PM
- By ps20090 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-18-2009, 12:04 PM