Convert Raster Images (PNG, BMP) to PDF & Better PCL Files Conversion
What’s new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Pdf for Java 3.1.0 has been released. This release enhanced support for PCL (Printer Control Language) files conversion to PDF format and have greatly improved the feature of converting raster images, including PNG and BMP, to PDF. We have also introduced a new method – setVerticalAlignment() – to the ImageInfo class to vertically align an image object inside a PDF document. We’ve also fixed some issues so that Aspose.Pdf is more stable during XML files to PDF conversion. Below is the list of main improved features and bug fixes added in this release
- Black background is appearing during PNG to PDF conversion
- HTML list CENTERING for Text
- Fix errors with new files
- Add method in ImageInfo class to vertically align the image inside Page
- Ordering or list items is not correct during XML to PDF.
- Line of UnderLined text is not having same color as text object.
- Images with Alpha channel.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Control Table and Row Splitting
- Convert PCL file to PDF format
Overview: Aspose.Pdf for Java
More about Aspose.Pdf for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf for Java
- Download Aspose.Pdf for Java
- Read online documentation of Aspose.Pdf for Java
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf for Java Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf for Java blog
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose – Your File Format Experts