Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: OpenXava 4.4
- 04-01-2012, 06:18 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
OpenXava is a framework to develop AJAX JavaEE/J2EE applications rapidly and easily. It allows you to define applications only with POJOs, JPA, and Java 5 annotations. It is feature rich and flexible. It generates JSR-168 portlet applications (Liferay, WebSphere Portal, Jetspeed, etc.).
Totals and row count are shown in collection frames when they are folded. The comparator 'range' has been added to the list and collections filter. Java 7 support. A slide effect for hiding and showing frames. Frames fill all the width of the view. HtmlUnit has been upgraded to 2.9. jQuery UI has been upgraded to 1.8.12. jQuery has been upgraded to 1.5.2. Liferay 4.1 is no longer supported. A new method setConditionValuesTo() in ModuleTestBase. Some bugfixes.
URL:Framework Java AJAX para Desarrollo Rápido - OpenXava
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2008, 06:52 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2007, 07:25 PM
- By johnt in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2007, 08:24 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2007, 08:06 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2007, 10:04 AM