Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: What's My Heart Rate 1.7
- 03-31-2012, 07:24 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
What's My Heart Rate 1.7
What's My Heart Rate allows you to measure your heart rate by just looking at your screen. It's easy and convenient, without the need to press your finger on your camera lens. Your heartbeat causes micro color changes on your face. What's My Heart Rate uses the front camera and a software algorithm to detect these micro changes, with beat-to-beat accuracy. The algorithm is based on the non-contact photoplethysmography concept.
This release adds different health indicator bar scales for adults and babies.
URL: What's My Heart Rate - Measure Your Heart Rate by Just Looking At Your Screen
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2012, 05:31 PM
- By ResidentBiscuit in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2011, 11:02 PM
- By Digihash in forum Java 2DReplies: 12Last Post: 03-09-2010, 01:43 AM
- By Johnny Kewl in forum Jobs WantedReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2008, 04:05 PM