Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Common Data Format (CDF) 3.4.0
- 03-31-2012, 08:18 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Common Data Format (CDF) 3.4.0
The National Space Science Data Center's (NSSDC) Common Data Format (CDF) is a self-describing data abstraction for the storage and manipulation of multidimensional data in a platform- and discipline-independent fashion. It consists of a scientific data management package (known as the "CDF Library") that allows programmers and application developers to manage and manipulate scalar, vector, and multi-dimensional data arrays.
This release adds data types CDF_INT8 and CDF_TIME_TT2000, where the latter is nanoseconds since J2000 with leap seconds included. There are minor enhancements and bugfixes.
URL:CDF Home Page
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2011, 07:16 PM
- By tlyn in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-19-2011, 08:11 PM
- By Krooger in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2010, 10:40 AM
- By trill in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 08:35 AM
- By paul in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 06:10 AM