Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-31-2012, 06:49 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Legion of the Bouncy Castle Java Cryptography API 1.47
The Legion of the Bouncy Castle Java Cryptography API provides a lightweight cryptography API in Java, a provider for the JCE and JCA, a clean-room implementation of the JCE 1.2.1, generators for Version 1 and Version 3 X.509 certificates, generators for Version 2 X.509 attribute certificates, PKCS12 support, and APIs for dealing with S/MIME, CMS, OCSP, TSP, CMP, CRMF, EAC, OpenPGP, and TLS. Versions are provided for the J2ME, and JDK 1.0-1.7.
This release includes further cleanup and the OpenPGP API is now usable via operator interfaces similar to what were added for CMS in 1.46. The number of lightweight operator implementations has been expanded and certificate generation, OpenPGP, CMS, CRMF, CMP, PKCS, and OCSP are now supported across all JDK releases including the J2ME (except compression). Support has been added for EAC (Extended Access Control) and a lightweight version of NTRU. Classes involved in CRL manipulation have been rewritten so as to support extremely large CRLs. A number of bugs have also been fixed.
URL:The Legion of the Bouncy Castle Java Cryptography APIs
- By idtyu in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2011, 07:52 AM
- By telltera in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2010, 08:54 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2008, 04:27 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2007, 05:53 PM
- By Jamie in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2007, 09:42 AM