Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-29-2012, 07:01 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
OpenSearchServer 1.2.4 release candidate 3
OpenSearchServer is a stable, high-performance search engine and a suite of high-powered full text search algorithms. Documents can be indexed in sixteen languages. Multi-lingual analyzers slice sentences into words, then run lemmatisation algorithms on words based on the document's language. Numerous document formats are supported, such as XML, HTML/XHTML, PDF, Word, PowerPoint, RTF, OpenOffice, plain text, MP3/4, Ogg, FLAC, etc. The Web interface, built around the Zkoss framework, provides an easy way to manage OSS. The integration is fast using the PHP client or the API (XML over HTTP). The crawlers of OpenSearchServer go through Web sites, file systems, and databases to rapidly and easily build your index.
This version features many new enhancements, performance improvements, and bugfixes, progress info in the scheduler task, asynchronous XML upload, a default stop words list, autocomplete fields and analyzer, a scheduler task that copies terms to an index, advanced spell check, a regular expression filter for the database crawler, boost query, and new scored snippets.
URL: OpenSearchServer | Enterprise Search made yours
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2012, 06:46 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-08-2011, 06:32 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2007, 08:53 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2007, 06:47 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2007, 11:08 AM