Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Anchor r64
- 03-29-2012, 05:57 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Anchor automatically adds curly braces and semicolons to code written in various programming languages, saving typing and making programs easier to read. It lets you pretend to be coding in Python or Lua while actually writing standard C, Java, PHP, C++, .NET, C#, or D. A script may generate files in the target language and invoke the compiler. An example bash script integrates with TCC to make runnable "scripts" with the speed of C. The scripts are easily modified to target another compiler or interpreter.
The documentation was updated with examples of executable C scripts using the new simplified syntax. The commands are now better explained and links to similar tools are included. An example Makefile rule was added. A -keep command was added to keep a copy of temporary .c source code around for debugging.
URL: Advanced Negative Compilation Heuristic Ontological Refactorer
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2012, 11:22 AM
- By goodlily in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2011, 08:33 PM
- By alinaqvi90 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 16Last Post: 11-17-2010, 02:02 PM
- By meghana in forum EclipseReplies: 3Last Post: 08-18-2010, 03:21 PM